Internal Dialog of the Existential Self

Nothing useful will ever be found here. You should look else where. But if you want to see

Name:
Location: Golden, CO

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Starting is ending?

Is starting , also the activity of ending? The question has been appearing more and more lately. I started writing tasks for me to do because I would try to think of something to do and couldn’t decide what wanted to do. Has this helped achieve my goal? I'm not sure yet.

I have also started listening to my internal ramblings more. Whether it is the gut, heart brain or the pain in the ass. They haven’t been giving me definite answers and it is hard to choose which one is the correct one to listen to. Figured the best way to come to decisions is to write stuff. Clears out the excess noise and questions in the brain. No let’s see what comes out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is pretty.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home