Internal Dialog of the Existential Self

Nothing useful will ever be found here. You should look else where. But if you want to see

Name:
Location: Golden, CO

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Morning Delight

So this past weekend I was sitting on the couch in the basement eating my breakfast. I had just feed Fitz and Kera. So I expected a couple minutes of peace while they finished up their food. About half way through eating, I hear the rapid thudding of Kera running down the stairs.

As she comes running up to me, I stick my foot out to keep her away. She slides to a stop in front of my foot and proceeds to projectile vomit up her breakfast. It was one quick motion, there is un-chewed dog food all over the floor. and immediatley after she looks at me and tries to give me dog kisses and play. In her excitement, I do not even know if she realized that she had spewed up he breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home