Internal Dialog of the Existential Self

Nothing useful will ever be found here. You should look else where. But if you want to see

Name:
Location: Golden, CO

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Gargoyle


While traveling around England I would notice gargoyles on lots of the buildings. They seemed to far away get a really good look at them like in the picture I took in Leeds. But besides them being prevalent on all the buildings. I only saw one place that sold gargoyles. The store was in Camden markets. Which were fantastic but more on that later. The stores selection was very sparse. They did not have any that I would consider purchasing so I came back from my trip without any gargoyles.

My favorite gargoyles of the trip were on Westminster Abby. I only was able to get two reasonable pictures of ones that I liked but they are examples of gargoyles that I would like to have around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home