Internal Dialog of the Existential Self

Nothing useful will ever be found here. You should look else where. But if you want to see

Name:
Location: Golden, CO

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bite

So my body is stressed. Over the last week I have bruised my whole hand and this past Saturday something bit me. Don’t know what it was but I noticed it while I was road biking. Not sure if exercising spread the toxins out or what. I ended up going to the doctor. For me to go to the doctor it takes a lot of pain/concern. It got to the point where I was feeling pain in my joints and stomach/lower back area. I went and two doctors looked at it and prescribed two prescriptions to take care of it. I also don’t like taking medication. The bite has decreased in size so hopefully I will be all better by the weekend. It has already spoiled to much of my riding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home