Internal Dialog of the Existential Self

Nothing useful will ever be found here. You should look else where. But if you want to see

Name:
Location: Golden, CO

Friday, September 08, 2006

Ouch

So I went climbing today at lunch and I hit my knee pretty good on a hold when my foot slipped. It bruised up almost immediately and I had to stop soon after. On my way back to work, I started thinking of all the times I have been hurt in my life and then I remembered when I was younger I thought that when you die all the injuries that you had in life reappear. I used to keep track of every injury I received so I could determine how bad off I would be. I stopped when I determined I would probably have no skin left. I would at least be structurally sound because I have never broken a bone or torn a ligament. I don’t know if bruises would just be a lot of internal cuts or what.

I could never determine if you would run out of blood. With all the cuts and holes and stuff it seems it would drain pretty quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home