Internal Dialog of the Existential Self

Nothing useful will ever be found here. You should look else where. But if you want to see

Name:
Location: Golden, CO

Friday, August 24, 2007

Start Again

I have decided that I need to start writing again. Will see how long I continue with this before I fill up the time with other activities. I have set a bunch of goals for the next year including a travel list that is ever increasing. Right now it is as follows, Los Alamos, Mexico City, Rochester NY, Europe somewhere, Texas and LA. That is the order that I'm hoping to visit every place. Will see if this occurs or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Galen B. said...

IPG,
Try www.kixi.com for something completely diff.. I'm trying to get the contract to raise the rising sum myself.
G

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home